Powered by MathJax From GCSE Maths, to Rocket Scientist...: KBO

Sunday 22 July 2012

KBO

I am struggling.  Struggling to concentrate.  Struggling to organize myself.  Struggling to find the time to study.  Struggling to keep my office tidy.

I don't know what is going on.  But there you are.  I am about one week behind on my reading of Group Theory B book 3, and I have asked my tutor for an extension.

The good news is, that if I have a difficult time for the next few months, then according to the Open University final mark calculation algorithm; I would achieve a distinction grade for the TMA's, if I am able to score an average across the next 3 TMA's, of 72%.

I don't want to drop marks, but it is good to know that I could survive this disaster.

As a Scottish Physicist recently told me,

KBO.

1 comment:

  1. Must admit I didn't really get on with the last part of the Group theory units. All those flags and what have you seemed to obscure the main point. I think you will find the analysis section much more congenial its mind blowing stuff and glad you are going to KBO All the best mate Chris

    ReplyDelete